Values n' Life

Thursday, April 20, 2006

An Epidermic

Few days ago, my friend told me that he caused an epidermic in school, i asked him what he did and this is what he shared with me and i would like to share it with you all out there. "Today, I learnt about something very interesting. Do you know that smiling is infectious; you catch it like the flu. When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin and beamed at me. When he smiled, I realized the worth of a single smile. Just like mine reached him, it could travel around the world". So i tried it. I saw a sad looking girl today that needed cheering so i sent a small smile her way. She looked at me frowned and then when i thought she wouldn't smile, out came the most beautiful sunshine smile on a human face. I was so happy i went on smiling even at a vendor who also smiled back. I have stared my own epidermic. So, if you feel a smile begin, don’t stifle it. Let’s start a healthy epidemic quick and get the world infected.


Technorati Tags:

1 Comments:

  • Thanks Tee and as you pass it on to the next perosn, that person passes it on and on it goes

    By Blogger Ebun, at 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home