Values n' Life

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Let go of Your Crutch

I opened my email box today I found this mail and I felt it was really good so I decided to share. I found out that if I ever want to move on with life or to higher heights,I have to free myself of any external baggage that will stop me from moving to a successful life.

My Child,

When you come to me crippled by my life, I’m always willing to heal you. But first you’ve got to be willing to put down your crutch. Putting down your crutch will take faith, since you have probably been leaning on it for quiet a while. But how I can I teach you to walk if you won’t let go. It will only get in your way if you insist on clinging to it.
What is your crutch? Your education, addiction, looks, friends, job, social standings? It could even be your religion. You’ve got to let go of whatever you’re leaning on, other than me, if you ever want to walk in the spirit. Come to me totally powerless, my child and I’ll have you walking in no time.

Your healer,
God


Technorati Tags: ,

5 Comments:

  • It's very uplifting and inspiring to know that God is always there and that he'll be your strong hold,your tower to lean on. Its a very beautiful post, that will make someone's day any time. Thanks a bunch!

    By Blogger salsa, at 6:41 PM  

  • Thanks for your comment. I'd keep making your day.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 4:09 AM  

  • All I can say is just "WOW" It's definitely inspiring.

    By Blogger Chipper, at 3:03 PM  

  • Thanks Etchen!

    By Blogger Ebun, at 6:28 AM  

  • Thanks Blings, It is so good to know that people are getting encouraged by what I love to do best.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home