Values n' Life

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My List

I got tagged by Christabelle and now here's my own meme.
Accent - Sterophonic (Someone used that word)
Booze - No booze. No alcohol either.
Chore I hate - washing clothes, too lazy to do that.
Dogs/Cats - Dogs
Essential electronics - My Laptop and my phone
Favourite Perfume - Mary Kay, Elizabeth Arden and...I love designers too
Gold/Silver - White gold and Silver.
Insomnia - Hate it too
Job Title - Networker.
Kids - I'd love twin too, if God wills it.
Most admired trait - My eyes and smile
Living arrangement- My folks
Overnight hospital stays - None
Phobia - If the a room is choked up (I'm asthmatic).
Quote - "You cannot control what happens to you, but you can control your attitude toward what happens to you, and in that, you will be mastering change rather than allowing it to master you."
Religion - Christian
Siblings - Lots of them but from my parents, just two of them!
Time I usually awake - when someone talks and walks around the room(I'm a very light sleeper)
Unusual talent -
Vegetable I refuse to eat - Well I love vegetables
Worst habit - A bad temper and being moody
X-rays - None.
Yummy foods I make - Concortions,.
Zodiac sign - Capricon

Amara and Chloe you're tagged

12 Comments:

  • Nice to know a lil about you.
    I was tagged by a friend too and I posted the result on my wordpress blog http://queenzy.wordpress.com as I had decieded to keep my blogger blog stritcly for poems, nice blog. Hope u visit mine too

    By Blogger Unknown, at 3:16 PM  

  • Great post ... this meme seems to be doing the rounds. Might try it myself. Hope all is well. Take care, Meow

    By Blogger Meow (aka Connie), at 6:26 PM  

  • nice post...just heard about the meme, so i think i'll try it out some time.

    By Blogger shirley, at 8:03 PM  

  • alright! going to do it very soon.

    By Blogger x, at 11:48 PM  

  • Ha ebun,ur in my lazyfan club 2, and 2 tink u make concortions like me, no kidding we sure do hv a lot in common. great!

    By Blogger Christie's Corner, at 5:48 AM  

  • Thanks you all for your comments. Chris maybe you better come over to taste my concortions and we'd invite folks to taste and tell whose own is better.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 12:53 PM  

  • Ok Ebun. I have no single clue on how to do this, but if you could do it, surely I can do the same. So here I go!

    By Blogger Amara, at 10:59 PM  

  • Nice list. Sure would like to try those Concortions :-)

    By Blogger Wriju, at 10:18 AM  

  • Shirley, I'm happy to have you here visit soon.
    Wriju, just make sure you make sure you let me know when you want it.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 11:12 AM  

  • I used to wish I had twins too. But that changed when i started working in Sunday school....kids are HIGH MAINTENANCE!..lol

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:38 AM  

  • LOL, but I agree Belle. I pray I 'd get them and if God gives me,He'd give me the strength to take care of them.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 7:45 AM  

  • What a fun meme! A I the only person who doens't know what concortions are? ;-)

    By Blogger Chipper, at 11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home