Values n' Life

Friday, May 05, 2006

My Chat With Josh Hinds

I went to a seminar yesterday and it has really changed my outlook on things and mostly how i view myself, what I say and my reaction to people around me. So when I got home I decided to do a search for motivation, goals and success. I ended up in Josh Hinds blog. I got to see so many inspiring articles but I loved a portion of the article where Brian Tracy talked about "Getting Around The Right People". There was this phrase he used "You can't fly with the eagles if you keep scratching with the turkeys. Get away from the go-nowhere types and above all, get away from negative people...Get around winners". I've got to change the people I associate with gto positive thinking folks. I got his yahoo IM and got to chat with him, he even gave me links to various site like The Success Formula a book written by Bob Burg I even got to listen to the book. It was really so cool. Try checking it out.

Tags: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home