Values n' Life

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Smile and Change Your Mood

My friend and I was taking a stroll down my block when we saw an old man who had this scowl on his face. We were both laughing at a joke she cracked at the time, when he turned and looked at us. If it were possible the look he gave us could freeze a pirates blood. We continued on. My friend said to just ignore him but I couldn't help but think about it. So when I got home I did a search on laughing and frowning and this is what got it was really intresting. Try checking it out. After reading no one should frown again or have a permernet scowl on their face. Fake it (laughing) even if you have to.
When we can laugh at something, we change our perspective and our attitude.It is hard to have a grumpy outlook when laughing. As we laugh, we momentarily distract ourselves from our problems and, perhaps, even from our physical discomfort. Life just seems to get better when we can laugh. How frequently do you laugh?


Technorati Tags:
, , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home