Values n' Life

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Being Watched

What if whatever you were to do today was going to be meticulously observed by someone you want to make an impression on?

Would you do a mediocre job, an ok job, or an impeccable one? Ranging from how you treat an animal, a relative, or a stranger to performing a very insignificant task around the house.
What kind of behavior or performance would you put forward, if you were being watched? Behave accordingly...you never know who's watching.

"Whenever you do a thing, act as if the whole world was watching."
~Thomas Jefferson


Tags:, ,

7 Comments:

  • "Whenever you do a thing, act as if the whole world was watching."
    ~Thomas Jefferson

    Wonderful words to live by!! I also like the saying "Don't just talk the talk; but walk the walk!" (author unknown).

    P.S. I am sure that "Mr. Meant to be" for you is on his way and very much worth the wait! :O)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:10 PM  

  • I would be different. Every move of mine would be conscious and deliberate.
    I might feel like a fish in an aquarium.

    By Blogger Wriju, at 2:12 PM  

  • Tori, I like what you said about Mr Meant to be. He sure is worth the wait.

    Ebun, knowing that I am been watched, will help me be the best and I often ask myself how I would behave or what I would Do if I am been watched. Thanks for the blog

    wriju, lets focus on the postive effect of that on our lives.

    By Blogger Amara, at 6:18 PM  

  • Act as if the whole world is watching,settle for average...... never,makes me want to b the best in every aspect of my life.
    love ya site

    By Blogger moonlight, at 6:40 PM  

  • Thanks y'all for stopping by. Tori, I'd be sure He is worth the wait.
    Wriju, I think your being watched will want to make you be the best in everything not make you feel imprisoned.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 12:19 AM  

  • One thing I have no doubt about Brian, is that there's a reward for the bad things.

    By Blogger Ebun, at 7:48 AM  

  • ...and nt just the whole but most of all GOD is watching, if all of us shld hv this at the back of our minds, the world wld sure be a beta place

    By Blogger Christie's Corner, at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home